[3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AJ SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AJ SO
From: ke7aj@pipeline.com (ke7aj@pipeline.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - RTTY

Call: KE7AJ
Operator(s): KE7AJ
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   80:      0      0
   40:     51     27
   20:    175     41
   15:     96     37
   10:      0      0
----------------------
Total:    323    106  =  34,347

Club/Team: EWARG

Comments:

First RTTY contest since moving from AZ 19 months ago.  Was somewhat limited by
not having any 80 meter antenna and a poor 40 meter antenna.  It was nice to be
back on RTTY and working some old friends and makeing new ones.  The bands sure
are different from WA as compared to the old Scottsdale AZ QTH.  I did not work
any other YL or XYL's that I know of, where there any on ?  Hope to be able to
get in more RTTY contests in the fall.  Thanks for the Q's and repeats, some
what "rusty" and nervous after a 19 month lay off but had fun.

73

Barbara  KE7AJ