[3830] IOTA XM3KZ(VE3KZ) SO12 CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IOTA XM3KZ(VE3KZ) SO12 CW
From: ve3kz@rac.ca (ve3kz@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:56:41 -0400 (EDT)
                     IOTA Contest

Call: XM3KZ
Operator(s): VE3KZ
Station:

Class: SO12 CW  Power: HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 12

 Band     QSOs     Mults    QSOs    Mults
   80:       5        2
   40:      32       18
   20:     307       45
   15:     497       43
   10:       2        1
Total:     843      109                    =  551,649

Club:

Comments:

Backed off to the 12 hour configuration this year due to other commitments. 15
was surprising. Lots of Q's but mults hard to come by. 40 on the other hand was
a hotbed of island activity. 20 was the anchor band. Choosing the right 12
hours is still a gamble. Frankly, after the 12 hours of contest activity,
spread over 18 hours, I feel just about the same the next day as if I had done
the whole 24 hrs!

Congratulations to XL3UZ who tackled the Mixed 12W class and to all the
Canadian island people who turned out. Also to VY2RU and VO1GO who were loud
and clear on 6m the next day. Contesters never take a break!

73 Bob VE3KZ/XM3KZ and VX3KZ in December.
ve3kz@rac.ca