[3830] NAQP CW NY1S SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NY1S SO
From: ny1s@midmaine.com (ny1s@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 00:19:07 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: NY1S
Operator(s): NY1S
Station: NY1S

Class: SO LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      0      0
   80:     53     23
   40:    112     36
   20:    153     39
   15:     88     33
   10:      5      5
----------------------
Total:    411    136  =  55,896

Club/Team:

Comments:

Team: MRRC Team #3

Must be a lot of SO2R this time around. I got moved around a lot. Worked quite
a few 5 bands. No 160 here (yet) so that was the best I could do for those
asking. Some QSYs directed me right into the middle of the fray, which made you
impossible to hear on those that were marginal. It would be easier if you QSY'd
me to the novice portion of the band or high up in cw portion so you wouldn't
have to compete with 5 other stations (hi).

Anyway, I had a real good time. Activity seemed to be way up and competition
fierce. 73 and see all of you in the next one.