[3830] NAQP CW AE9B SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE9B SO
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 02:18:31 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SO LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:     52     21
   80:     76     28
   40:    101     30
   20:    119     38
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:    348    117  =  40,716

Club/Team: SMC #5

Comments:

What a day!! Got a call at 9:00 AM that a subcontractor had cut six conduits to
a strip mall we were working in. Guess who got to get the damn thing back in
order.. Pulled several thousand feet of HEAVY copper. About 5:00 PM after a
very brief dinner and a well needed shower I strolled down to the shack hoping
I can stay awake. Enjoyed the NA Q's. Got a chance to hear my beverage for the
first time and LOVE IT!! No noise problems here... I think I'll have to string
a couple more this winter. Probably spent too much time on 80 and 160 but I was
in LUST with my new antenna. Looking forward to some rest tomorrow NAQP fits my
schedule pretty well when I don't get called in on emergency duty. Thanks To
ALL.