[3830] NAQP CW N6NT SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6NT SO
From: n6nt@ynn.com (n6nt@ynn.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:03:02 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: N6NT
Operator(s): N6NT
Station: N6NT

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:     24      7
   80:     53     21
   40:    102     33
   20:    228     48
   15:    175     45
   10:     32     14
----------------------
Total:    614    168  =  102,984

Club/Team:

Comments:

I think I need new coax--the bands sound incredibly "flat" here in CA.  It was
fun anyway, even if I couldn't hear or be heard.  The great thing about this
little contest is the way everybody is so polite and considerate of each other
during the contest.  It's much appreciated.  But I do think I like doing this
one a whole lot more from the Caribbean than from CA.  Oh well...only 2 more
months to go in CA.

I did have one episode of RF getting into everything and locking up my rig.  It
took 15 minutes to get it all unsnarled, and I foolishly ate the time rather
than extending it to a 30 minute off period.  But the worst fallout was that
the 5 QSOs in the TR logging window got blitzed when the computer crashed.  So
now there are 5 people who are not going to be happy when their log comes back
with NILs for good contacts they had with me.  Sorry...nothing I can do about
it now.