[3830] EUHF-MIXED-LP-DK3DM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EUHF-MIXED-LP-DK3DM
From: DK3DM@gmx.de (DK3DM@gmx.de)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:53:45 +0200 (MEST)

28         89      0    89     43

TOTAL:    393    41   434    134
---------------------------------

TOTAL  QSOs:    434
       Points:  434
       Mults:   134

FINAL SCORE:   434 * 134 = 58156

  This is to certify that I have observed
all the Rules and regulations of the Contest.

Operator(s):___Heiko Marschollek,DK3DM____

Equipment/antenna(s):Kenwood TS850SAT (100 W out)
                     KT34A up 13m
                     Laptop Pentium III
                     Loggingsoftware by UA1AAF

Contest comments:
                 Only a part time contest for me. Worked from home-QTH
                 with only antenna KT34A and nothing for low bands.
                 But had a lot of fun and the rates have been nice.
                 Hope to work next year full time and with antennas for
                 all bands.
                 Thanks to UA1AAF for his nice program for this contest!
                 Worked vy nice for me, after I run it without windows.
                 Running it in windows DOS-window causes problem with
                 CW keying.
                 Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and hope to meet you
                 all again vy soon !
                 73 de Heiko (Bud), DK3DM

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date: AUG.05.2001
* UA1AAF software

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!