[3830] EU HF CONTEST INFO...

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU HF CONTEST INFO...
From: united.radio@skynet.be (UNITED RADIO)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:48:33 +0200
Hi Om,

In this E-mail you can find my result of the EU HF CHAMPIONSHIP.
I hope that all this info is okay... If you need more please let me =
know.

It is my first contest and I'm new with all this logs, so I hope that =
all is okay.

I write also some comment in ON5UR.SUM. ( look also end this message )
Hope you can give me more info about that....

73's Max ON5UR  on5ur@qsl.net  united.radio@skynet.be

=20
Contest     : EUROPEAN HF CHAMPIONSHIP

Station     : ON5UR

Country team: BELGIUM ON

Class   : SO-SSB-LP

E-mail      : united.radio@skynet.be

Address     : MAX P.O. BOX 33 ZICHEM 3271 BELGIUM

             =20

             =20

=20

                SCORE TABLE

---------------------------------

Band         QSOs:   Points  Mult

           CW    SB

=20

1.8         0    14    14     13

3.5         0    38    38     27

7           0   110   109     37

14          0   300   295     50

21          0   169   169     46

28          0   122   122     42

=20

TOTAL:      0   753   747    215

---------------------------------

=20

TOTAL  QSOs:    753

       Points:  747

       Mults:   215

=20

FINAL SCORE:   747 * 215 =3D 160605

=20

  This is to certify that I have observed

all the Rules and regulations of the Contest.

=20

Operator(s): ON5UR MAX        =20

=20

Equipment/antenna(s):       TX-RX YAESU FT 1000 MP

                        6 Element Yagi / 3 BANDS / KLM KT 34 XA / 21 M =
High.

                        Wire antenna for 40/ 80/ 160 M.

=20

Contest comments:         I was the first time that I take part in the " =
European                      HF Championship " and I must say that I =
really enjoy the                     contest. I'm new on HF bands ( =
since April 2001 ) and I                         really look forward to =
the next contest.

=20

                        Keep up the good work and look forward to the =
results...

=20

                                                      Best 73's Max =