[3830] February CW Sprint Teams

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] February CW Sprint Teams
From: tree@kkn.net (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:46:51 -0700
Starting with the February 2001 CW Sprint a new web-based procedure
was put in place on the NCJ web site for registering CW Sprint teams.
This change was made to improve the accuracy of the Sprint results
that appear in the magazine.

All people who attempted to register teams via the email address
cwswprint@ncjweb.com received an announcement explaining this change,
and all teams whose scores appear in the current NCJ were registered
using this instructions in this annoucement.

We have become aware that several sprint teams did not fully
understand that they needed to use the web page to register.
In order to recognize those team efforts we are re-opening team
registration for the February 2001 CW Sprint effective immediately
through midnight Friday August 10th, at which time we will
retabulate the results in order to account for any team activity
that went unregonized.

We are keeping this registration extension period short so as not to
cause confusion with people already thinking ahead to team
registration for the September Sprint.  If you are already thinking
about registering a team for September, please wait until after August
10.

Please forward this message to all Sprint team captains.

Many thanks.

73 Tree N6TR