[3830] GW7X WAE CW SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW7X WAE CW SO
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:13:23 +0100
      2001
+- WAE CW CONTEST -+

CALL: GW7X
Single OP., All Band
   QSOs QTCs  Multipliers
80m:    32 4  36
40m: 93 126   42
20m: 156   267   46
15m: 237   584   46
10m: 39 46 34
Total:  557 + 1027     *  204   = 323136
Station Description: TS930S,Alpha 78 400watts FT1000MP,100watts
Antenna(s): Butternut HF9Vx2, 12AVQ
Writelog 10.127g
Operators: GW3NJW
Remarks: Where can I learn to type!

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and have

Signature_C.Whelan___________________________________________
Call  GW3NJW                      .
Clive Whelan, GW3NJW
Station House
Peterston-super-Ely
Cardiff, CF5 6NE, United Kingdom
If more than 100 stations are worked on a band, a separate dupe
sheet is required.
Log entries must be received by December 15. Mail to:

WAEDC CONTEST COMMITTEE
P.O. BOX 1126
D-74370 SERSHEIM
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY

or email to: 100712.2226@compuserve.com

80m Summary
Countries
5B     JY     K      LU     PJ2    PY     UA9    VE     VP2E

40m Summary
Countries
5B     9M2    CM     HS     JY     K      LU     PJ2    PY
UA9    VE     VK     VP2E   ZL

20m Summary
Countries
4X     5B     9K     9V     BV     CM     CN     CX     EX
HS     J3     JA     JY     K      LU     PJ2    PY     UA9
VE     VK     YN     ZC4    ZL

15m Summary
Countries
4X     5B     9K     CN     EA9    FR     HL     HS     J3
JA     JY     K      KH2    KL     LU     PJ2    PY     UA9
UN     VE     VP2E   ZC4    ZL

10m Summary
Countries
5B     9K     9V     CX     EA8    EX     HS     J3     JY     K
LU     PY     TT     TU     UA9    VP2E   ZC4