[3830] NAQP SSB KH6DV SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KH6DV SO
From: KBQRADIO@CS.COM (KBQRADIO@CS.COM)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:46:17 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: KH6DV
Operator(s): KH6DV
Station: KH6DV

Class: SO LP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:      0      0
   80:      0      0
   40:     28     12
   20:    194     47
   15:     61     24
   10:     21     09
----------------------
Total:    304     92  =  27,968

Club/Team:

Comments:

Class "so2c" (not so2r) Single operator 2 contest.  If you think operating two
radios in one contest is a pain, try three radios in two contests at the same
time.  The intent was to have a little fun and make hawaii available to those
who complain that kh6 is often a no show. With poor conditions and limited
antennas, this is no easy task. Thanks to all those great ops who were patient
with my weak signal.  I havent done any contesting for quite a while so this
was a treat.

KH6DV
naqp station (if it can be called that)
     80 ft loop with an sgc auto tuner for 10/15/40 meters
     inverted vee 20 meters
KH6VV
sartg rtty station (2 bands active full time)
     yagis on 15/20
     2x sgc-2000/sgc-500
     homebrew split screen logging/terminal program
     homebrew bandpass filters

Equipment common to both stations....understanding xyl (NH6PR)
                                     otherwise know as "the wife unit"

Results of my so2c test ....... "never again"

Plans: No distractions (no so2c) for this years ss (both modes) look for me
       to be active full time.
Again, thanks to all those who worked me in this test. Hint, I love to qsy if
you need a mult onanother band.

Mahalo Ron KH6DV