[3830] NAQP SSB K9XD(K9PG) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K9XD(K9PG) SO
From: paul@k9pg.com (paul@k9pg.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:07:37 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K9XD
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9XD

Class: SO LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     45     24
   80:     76     35
   40:    161     47
   20:    256     58
   15:    119     42
   10:     62     30
----------------------
Total:    719    235  =  168,965

Club/Team: Society Of Midwest Contesters #1

Comments:

Tons of line noise on 10, 15 and 20... plus the midwest storms... couldn't work
much during the day on those bands.  Took all my off time before 2315z.  It
seemed to get les noisy as the contest progressed... until I went to 80 and
160.

TR says 369 band changes, but that's only including the times where I actually
worked someone during that band change.

You wouldn't think so, but I missed a lot of simple mults.  DX mults worked
were J6, KP4, YN and XE each on 3 bands, with J8, KP2 and C6 on one band each.

Top ten states worked...

   1.  Il   88
   2.  Ca   74
   3.  Tx   40
   4.  Nc   32
   5.  Tn   30
   6.  Ma   25
   7.  In   23
   8.  Wa   22
   9.  Pa   22
  10.  Fl   21

Thanks to all for the QSYs... and thanks to K9XD and Donna for letting me
invade again!