[3830] CX9AU SCC RTTY CONTEST SO/LP/AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CX9AU SCC RTTY CONTEST SO/LP/AB
From: Daniel Neves" <cx9au@internet.com.uy (Daniel Neves)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:53:32 +0100
                           SCC RTTY CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      CX9AU      Category:  SO      Power:     Low Power      =
 Band:      All Band      Mode:      RTTY       Country:   Uruguay

BAND  MODE      QSO   POINTS  MULTS

   80 RTTY        0      0      0   40 RTTY        3      9      3   20 =
RTTY       44    132     30   15 RTTY       39    112     26   10 RTTY   =
    50    137     31

    ---------------------------------  Total RTTY     136    390     90

 Total          136    390     90 =3D 35,100

Good 20 mts conditions work VK, ZL, and JA stations.Worked J8PA on four =
bands. The best signal on 40 was UA9CDV.My working conditions on =
transmition are very poor because not have the cable conections anduse =
the PC speaker near the mike, do you read me ok? hi...

All reports sent were 599-1983

Operator: DANIEL NEVES (CX9AU)          LICENCE RADIO:1983

Equipment Description:

TS-440-S/ATANTENNAS:DipolesPC: Pentium MMX 233Mhz.Software: MMTTY =
(JE1HHT) and post logging with CT(K1EA)programe.

Club Affiliation: No

This is to certify that in this contest I have operatedmy transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and haveobserved fully the rules =
and regulations of the contest.

                             Signature DANIEL NEVES

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Daniel Neves  CX9AU               Irlanda 1945 Ap.302     =
          Montevideo, URUGUAY 11400