[3830] AADX SSB N3RD SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AADX SSB N3RD SOAB HP
From: n3rd@ix.netcom.com (n3rd@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
                     All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:      6      5
   20:    101     64
   15:    360    130
   10:     16     14
----------------------
Total:    483    213  =  105,861

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Station Equipment:  FT-1000MP, Acom 2000A, 5 el yagi at 75 feet

I had no great plans to operate seriously, but one thing lead to another,
and I ended up putting in a semi-serious effort during the good times.

It was fun working Matt, KC1XX, operating at JL1UJG.  He was very strong
on both 20 and 15 meters.  Also, James 9V1YC was huge on 20 meters long
path on Saturday morning.  Many other great signals and great operators.

Working Asia is one of my most favorite things to do, and this contest
(both phone and cw) makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop.  Great fun!
Thanks, JARL!

Dave, N3RD