[3830] KU8E - CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KU8E - CW Sprint
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 22:43:43 -0700 (PDT)
                    2001 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

  Call used: KU8E                                           Location: OH

  Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1000

  Callsign of Operator: KU8E

  If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

      Exchanged Information: KU8E nr Jeff OH

      Hours of Operation: 03:59

      band      QSOs     points
      -------------------------
       80         71         71
       40        125        125
       20         85         85
      TOTAL      281        281   X   48 multipliers  =  13,488

      Club or Team Name: Middle East

Comments: Maybe my last CW Sprint from Ohio? -> All my antennas are
down and getting ready for the big move at the end of the month... Used
TS850S, L4B and 80 meter center fed zepp @ 35 ft..... QSO's way down
from last time which was my personal best...