[3830] WAE SSB K3WW SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB K3WW SOAB HP
From: k3ww@fast.net (k3ww@fast.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:41:40 -0400 (EDT)
                     WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   80:     37     37     15
   40:     44     44     25
   20:    396    395     47
   15:    737    733     50
   10:    113    113     35
-------------------------------
Total:   1327   1322    172  =  1,055,754

Club/Team:

Comments:

The usual schedule conflicts, but still nice to say hi to lots of my European
friends.
Took off time to sleep both nights, and quit for a family reunion mid Sunday
morning, and took a CW break to do the NA sprint.
This still may have been my best WAE SSB, at least in a long time.
Now if we could just get the REAL SINGLE OPS into a different category,
 so us packet guys wouldn't have to compete against them head to head...this
could be even more fun.
The station is fully smoke tested and pronounced ready for CQWW SSB, unless
lightning, wind, or tripping over the wiring messes things up.