[3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP
From: jbenny@rain.org (jbenny@rain.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:11:33 -0400 (EDT)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N6VR
Operator: N6VR
Station: N6VR

Power: HP
QTH: CA

   80:     42   0.6
   40:     95   1.4
   20:    114   2.0
----------------------
Total:    241 Qs   43 Mults =  10,363

Club/Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Had a terrible start this time around. Ended up changing radios 2 minutes
before start of the test. Dits would not key the radio but dahs would.
Lost first ten minutes with other computer problems, then later seven more
going from 40 to 80m, computer would not switch bands. Sprint logic was screwed
up for the first 90 minutes (or was it the operator?). Poorest I've done in
many years!

I'm sure I missed 2 - 3 mults on 20m with all the problems. Hopefully, I'll be
be better prepared next time.

Ray, N6VR