[3830] HA1AG WAE CW SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] HA1AG WAE CW SO
From: ha1ag@compuserve.com (Zoli Pitman HA1AG)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:03:15 +0200
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      HA1AG
      Category:  Single Op
      Power:     High Power
      Mode:      CW
      SO2R:      Yes
      Country:   Hungary

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult
       80      24     0     18     72
       40     131   141     33     99
       20     393   673     41     82
       15     437  1148     42     84
       10      83   106     39     78

    Totals   1068  2068    172    415 = 1,301,440

Comments: I lost the first 7 hours due to blackout caused by a direct
          lightning hit on the transformer station. It took lots
          of mental energy to start the contest when electricity came
          back finally at 0648. For me the WAE CW is THE CONTEST...

          Managed to get 5-band QSO with CO8ZZ, EX8W, H2G, HS0AC,
          J38PA, JE4VVM, JY8TE, K2NG, K5KG, KC1XX, XL3UZ, ZC4DW,
          ZW5B. BIG thanks! I could not get the serial of ZL6QH on
          80 due to jamming.CX9AU was OK on 80 but could not hear me.

          Thanks to all who QSYed to give me a mult!!

          NO RULES SHOULD BE CHANGED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Club Affiliation: LYDXG

                                          Signature: (Zoli Pitman)

MAILING ADDRESS: Zoli Pitman, Somogyi Bela ut 18, Gyor 9024, Hungary