[3830] ALQP K1TO Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ALQP K1TO Single Op LP
From: k1to@aol.com (k1to@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 11:36:29 -0400 (EDT)
                     Alabama QSO Party

Call: K1TO
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: Single Op  Power: LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:      13                        13
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
Total:      13        0        0       13  =  169

Club: FCG

Comments:

It's all K4BAI's fault for telling me of his mobile operation ahead of time!  9
Qs with John/m, 3 with Jeff - NY4N/m and one with Dan, W4NTI.  All are ardent
Florida QP supporters.

All QSOs made with 100W and my 160 Meter Inverted-L.

Unusual for 20 to be short enough to support all those QSOs.  Towards the end,
John was pw in SE AL, but Jeff was still booming from N AL.

73, Dan