[3830] W1NR CQWW RTTY 2001 SOA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W1NR CQWW RTTY 2001 SOA
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:50:30 -0400
2001 CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: W1NR                     Massachusetts, Zone 5
Single Op. Assisted

        QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:    0
40m:   13    31      9     9    4
20m:   25    60     12     16   7
15m:   70    154    20     39   20
10m:   40    88     13     26   12
Total: 148  333     54     90   43     187       62271

Club Affiliation:       Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Station Description: Kenwood TS-850S, Alpha 374, WriteLog/MMTTY
Antenna(s): HF-6V, base at 30'
Operators: W1NR

Remarks : First RTTY contest in a lot of years.  Last time was with
a model 15 and a tube type mainliner!  Now I'm addicted!  I only wish
I had more time allocated to the contest.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature _ Michael McCarthy _ ,W1NR.

Michael McCarthy, W1NR
4 Barnes Circle