[3830] PAQP N8LXR/M(SAME) SO Mobile LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PAQP N8LXR/M(SAME) SO Mobile LP
From: morsenut@aol.com (morsenut@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:28:45 -0400 (EDT)
                     Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N8LXR/M
Operator(s): SAME
Station: SAME

Class: SO Mobile  Power: LP
QTH: PA/all ova
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:      71
   40:     398       28
   20:      79
   15:       6
   10:
    6:
    2:
-----------------------------------
Total:     554       28       98  =  103,861

Club: (affiliation) Mid-Atlantic Am Radio Club

Comments:

This was without a doubt the most enjoyable, exciting operating event I have
ever been in in 18 years of hamming.

Entering in the PAQP mobile class, I operated from 29 PA counties and had a
blast!   It was my first time in the PA QSO Party in any category.

I was very disapponted that more stations in California did not get on the high
bands to give us more mults.  There was a notable lack of West and far Western
US stations...c'mon guys, get in on the fun....give a REASON to run on 20, 15,
and 10 meters!

For my first ever mobile contest effort, I am very satisfied with the score,
although I wish I had spent more time on 80 CW Saturday night (did fantastic on
that band from JEFFERSON County, PA) and more time on phone to gather more
multipliers.

This is the finest example of friendly ham radio competition I have ever
witnessed, better than FD which used to be my favorite, now PAQP is!

Tim
N8LXR/M
Springfield and Philadelphia, Pa
and Driver Roy!