[3830] CQWW SSB E21EIC M/S LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB E21EIC M/S LP
From: e21eic@arrl.net (e21eic@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 01:22:10 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: E21EIC
Operator(s): E21EIC, E20RRW, HS0XNO, E20NGF
Station: E20RRW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Bangkok, Thailand
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:
   40:     32     13     23
   20:    388     29     86
   15:    303     29     79
   10:    473     26     69
-------------------------------
Total:   1196     97    257  =  883,584

Club/Team: Thailand DX Association (HSDXA)

Comments:

      I used HS0AC station in CQ WW (M/S or MM) every  years, but this year
HS0AC QRT ! because we will move HS0AC to new area and new station, so I change
plan to used my good friend E20RRW station for M/S.
     Good condition on 10m. but I have noise probleb in the station
     CU in CQ WW CW. (Maybe I will QRV on 80m and 160m also.)

73 de Champ - E21EIC

Equipment Description: Rig : Kenwood TS-940S  Power: 100 Watts
                                             Ant : 7ele 4 band yagi        15
mH.

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Champ C. Muangamphun  E21EIC