[3830] CQWW SSB N2RM M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2RM M/M HP
From: kz2s@exit109.com (kz2s@exit109.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:02:58 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM K2TW N2AA N2NC N7BG W2REH WK2G WM2H
Station:

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:     29      8     19
   80:    507     25     88
   40:    327     25     97
   20:   1666     38    156
   15:   1891     38    157
   10:   2223     39    167
-------------------------------
Total:   6643    173    684  =  15,910,000

Club/Team: FRC

Comments:

Thanks to W2RQ and K2BM for loaning us about a third of the equipment we were
using during the contest.  We couldn't have done this effort without their
help.

Had more problems than usual with computer lock ups.  I think I traced it down
to our new 10BaseT Ethernet network.  Hopefully we can get it under control
before CW.

Congrats to KC1XX, W3LPL, and K9NS.  The K9NS 19.3 Meg score from the black
hole is nothing short of amazing.

73,

John N2NC