[3830] DL8UD SO/SO10m HP A

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DL8UD SO/SO10m HP A
From: DL8UD@qsl.net (Uwe)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:08:51 +0100
                     CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2001

       Call: DL8UD                    Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
       Mode: SSB                      Category: SO/SB/10m/A
       Zone: 14

       160        0        0     0.00      0       0
        80        0        0     0.00      0       0
        40        0        0     0.00      0       0
        20        0        0     0.00      0       0
        15        0        0     0.00      0       0
        10     1773     4181     2.36     40     160
      Totals   1773     4181     2.36     40     160  =3D>  836,200

Equipment Description:
FT-1000 MP=20
4 Elem Quad + Homemade PA
4 Elem Yagi + TL922
3 Elm 3 Band Yagi + L4B=20

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club

Soap Box: I am not 100% Happy with this Result because
           i make a Mistake at the first DAy stoppt at 19 UTC
           but condx are still close 3 hours later at 22 UTC=20
           so i think lose 200 Qso.The Condx where very strange
           at Saturday very well and very hard Sunday Afternoon.
           Also very funny was the Pileup for Zone 29 takes 30 min=20
           to work the VK6 and 2 hours later come on my CQ a VK5=20
           Station and gave me Zone 29 takes 10 Sec wow same think=20
           with Zone 36 first DAy i miss D2BB and second DAy a big Pile =
up=20
           then 1 hour Later i call cq direction south and a TL Station =
gave me
           Zone 36 that Contest Life.Also thanks to Thorsten DL3TW to let =
me use=20
           his nice Station, OM Murphy was not in the Shack.

All Station tnx for the Points   73 de Uwe DL8UD