[3830] CQWW SSB W4KZ M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4KZ M/M HP
From: nq4i@compuserve.com (nq4i@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:40:21 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4KZ
Operator(s):
NQ4I,W4DD,K4BAI,K4PK,KR7X,K5ZM,AA4LR,N9HZQ,NE4S,KA6SAR,KS5M,WI4R,KD3UC,&K4ZA
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 48.0

  160:    222      9     17
   80:    224     22     64
   40:    353     27    104
   20:   1245     38    147
   15:   1455     38    157
   10:   1555     40    167
-------------------------------
Total:   5064    174    656  =  1,380,000

Club/Team: SECC

Comments:

80m yagi rotor broke 12 hours before the test and high winds kept me from
fixing...dsl service went out for 3 hours and no packet spots for that
period...will have triple redundant system next time...we had 4 out of the
state operators who came a long distance to be a part of our operation and they
did a great job...KR7X,K5ZM,K4ZA, and KA6SAR...thanks guys...this will be the
last CQWW SSB from this location...I am building a new qth down the road and it
has 14 acres...8 towers are planned and lots of stacked antennas...thanks to
all...CQWW is the greatest contest...de Rick nq4i