[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: ei8ir@qsl.net (ei8ir@qsl.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 05:02:26 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    127     10     48
   80:    396     15     74
   40:    544     23     91
   20:   1404     35    128
   15:   2074     37    146
   10:   2377     36    143
-------------------------------
Total:   6922    156    630  =  12,014,796

Club/Team: East Cork/Bristol Contest Groups

Comments:

What a blast !

A return to multi-single contesting for us this year for a joint effort with
the Bristol Contest group G6YB. Lot of work had to be done to get our club QTH
ready for this one, and all antennas had to be setup field day style
beforehand.
Our normal CQWW storms came early this year, high winds all week had us
worrying, but we had beautiful calm wx for the weekend when it mattered.

RF conditions on Saturday were great, high rates on the HF bands especially on
10m where the pile-up kept going until 2000z. Sunday was not as good. Worked
VY2ZMM and VP2E on 160m but nothing from the states.

Thanks to Robin G3TKF, Alan G3XSV, Jeff G4FKA and Wilf M0ALF who made the trip
from Bristol over to Cork.

73's John ei8ir

EI7M Crew - Jerry EI6BT, Robin G3TKF, Dave EI4BZ, Alan G3XSV, Cormac EI4HQ,
Jeff G4FKA, John EI8IR, Wilf M0ALF, Jeremy EI5GM, Neil EI3JE, Jim EI8GS.

QSL Manager - EI6HB