[3830] ARRL SS CW WB0O SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW WB0O SO HP
From: WB0O@yahoo.com (WB0O@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:34:53 -0500 (EST)

Antennas:
80M - 4 Square/Inv-V
40M - 4 Square/Inv-V
20M - TH7@50' SE / TH7@50' SW
15M - "
10M - "

Rig: TenTec Omni-VI+, ALPHA, TS930s
Logging: NA 10.XX

  As usual, I missed ND for the sweep. I'm sure there were a few on, running
100w to verticals, but too close-in for me. I have thought of sending out
some E-mails to the ones I know, saying "my CQ rig will be on 3550-60 from
01-02Z", but I don't think that is in the spirit of the rules. Disappointing!
  I couldn't resist Game 7. My 24 hours was up at 0200Z, and when I hit 1300 Q
at 0100Z, off the radio went. I live/work in Arizona 3-4 monthes of the year
and have Diamondback fever! Judging from the rate, it cost me about 10 Q's.
  VE5MX will be here for SS SSB. He has been top ten from VE6JY the last few
years, we'll see what he can do with a smaller station!

73, Bill WB0O in northern North Dakota, 10 miles from VE4, 40 miles from VE5.