[3830] ARRL SS CW N0SS SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW N0SS SO QRP
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (n0ss@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:41:23 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N0SS
Operator(s): N0SS
Station: N0SS

Class: SO QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:      0
   80:     84
   40:    200
   20:    169
   15:     73
   10:     70
-------------------------------
Total:    596 x     80  =  95,360

Club:

Comments:

WOW! In my 41+ years of SSing, this is the very FIRST time I
have ever managed a Clean Sweep. I missed it by one section
(VY1JA) last year. This year I worked VY1JA (N1RL opr)
within the first couple of hours. My Elecraft K2 performed
without a flaw! I started the contest already lacking sleep
and crashed by midnight. Next year I'll get enough sleep to
allow me to make the full 24 hours. The SS is STILL my very
favorite contest. It was great to work so many friends and
to know we're all still alive 'n kicking.