[3830] ARRL SS CW W5WMU(N6TR) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW W5WMU(N6TR) SO HP
From: tree@kkn.net (tree@kkn.net)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:43:21 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: W5WMU
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: W5WMU

Class: SO HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:     46
   40:    594
   20:    214
   15:    414
   10:    142
-------------------------------
Total:   1409 x     80  =  225,120

Club:

Comments:

182 second radio QSOs (probably more as double QSOs on the other band are not
counted).  Had 20 out of 109 in the first hour.  However, they were mostly west
coast big guns on 10 meters, and perhaps working some little pistols on 20
meters would have been a better investment.

15 was so good, I didn't get to spend a lot of time on 20.  Once 40 starts
rolling, that is the money band from Louisiana.  Had a good hour or two on 10
meters Sunday morning.

Many thanks to Pat (W5WMU) and Steph (N5SYF) for hosting me again.  They put in
a lot of hard work getting everything QRV.  It was great to have N0AX use the
home station for his FB QRP effort.