[3830] ARRL SS CW N6HC/NH6 SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW N6HC/NH6 SO LP
From: N6HC@aol.com (N6HC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:02:26 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N6HC/NH6
Operator(s): N6HC
Station: N6HC/NH6

Class: SO LP
QTH: PAC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:      2
   40:     63
   20:     75
   15:    146
   10:    131
-------------------------------
Total:    417 x     76  =  63,384

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was tough going for me from Hawaii.  Only running 100 watts input to an
eighty meter delta loop oriented to Europe and the loop is quite low to the
ground.  Started the contest with the call NH7/N6HC but after 20 contacts (all
of whom asked for a repeat of the call at least once) I decided to switch to
the more familiar N6HC and add the suffix /NH6. Many stations still seemed to
have difficulty copying the /NH6 suffix.  Sure missed my tribander at home in
Santa Ana.