[3830] ARRL SS CW K9UIY(@K9UIY@WB9Z) SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K9UIY(@K9UIY@WB9Z) SO HP
From: k9uiy@aol.com (k9uiy@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:29:42 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY@WB9Z

Class: SO HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:      0
   80:    233
   40:    315
   20:     60
   15:    106
   10:    181
-------------------------------
Total:    895 x     79  =  141,410

Club: S M C

Comments:

A huge/BIG mega-thanks to Jerry WB9Z and Lori Rosalius for their gracious
hospitality and friendship and allowing me to barge in on their weekend once
again to operate this, one of my most favorite contests!!  Where oh where was
Vermont this year??  It's almost like the SS CW one year I missed Iowa of all
places!  Aha!  I got it...the maple syrup was running...ummmmmm, a big snow
storm opened up the ski resorts???  As we die hard Chicago Cubs fans once or
twice have said..."Wait'll next year!!"  73, Vic K9UIY