[3830] ARRL SS SSB K9IUA SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB K9IUA SO QRP
From: k9iua@yahoo.com (k9iua@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:20:08 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, SSB

Call: K9IUA
Operator(s): K9IUA
Station: K9IUA

Class: SO QRP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:     47
   20:     87
   15:     74
   10:     67
-------------------------------
Total:    275 x     72  =  39,600

Club:

Comments:

Operated QRP with the same terrible antenna as I did for the CW contest
(a dipole only 15 to 20 feet above the ground) in and amongst family
responsibilties.  S&P all the way to look for multipliers, except for
two Q's in response to a CQ.  Surprised to get PAC (good ears KH6J),
plus MAR, PR, and VI.  Missed SC, SF, AK, WV, SD, NL, AB, and NWT.
Had fun nonetheless.  Thanks, guys, for picking out my QRP signal
(which was definitely weak for some and surprisingly strong for others).
Hoping that next year, in my yet unknown new location, I can get up
a decent inverted vee to present a better signal to you guys.