[3830] KT0R M/S SS SSB 2001

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KT0R M/S SS SSB 2001
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:44:28 EST
Well another fun contest. Conditions were good but, strange at times. 1st SS
finished up on 20 meters.

Thanks to the guys that came over and to my xyl for watching the boys, course
there were several times with Alex an Ben on my lap.
And you think QRM is bad on the bands Hi

I think may have been the best we have done over here. Saturday so much fun,
and Sunday a grind. But we hung in there. Having a bad tooth was a bummer,
root canal tomorrow.

Here is the score.

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Nov-01, 18-Nov-01, 19-Nov-01

    Callsign Used : KT0R

        Operators : K0OB,K0MX,K0AD,AND KT0R

         Category : M/S

 Default Exchange : # M KT0R 73 MN

        Team/Club : MINNESOTA WIRELESS ASSOC.

   80SSB     134         134        268       0
   40SSB     529         529       1058       2
   20SSB     425         425        850       2
   15SSB     524         524       1048      53
   10SSB     219         219        436      23

 Totals     1831        1831       3660      80

    Final Score = 292,800 points.

Hope the bands will be this good for CQWW CW next weekend.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R