[3830] CQWW CW TG9AJR(N6AN) SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TG9AJR(N6AN) SOSB/10 LP
From: tg9ajr@itelgua.com (tg9ajr@itelgua.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:56:01 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TG9AJR
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: TG9AJR

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: TG
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:      0      0      0
   80:      0      0      0
   40:      0      0      0
   20:      0      0      0
   15:      0      0      0
   10:   2135     31    102
-------------------------------
Total:   2135     31    102  =  687,344

Club/Team: Nieger Tigers Team No. 6

Comments:

A hearty MIL GRACIAS to Juan and his wife Jocelyn for hosting me last minute!
I had lots of fun pulling weak JAs and Euros out of the noise, got my socks
knocked off when VQ9X called me, and shed a tear when I realized from the spots
on packet after the contest that I was calling CQ 11  khz away from my coveted
zone 29!  Not bad for 100 watts and a trap vertical on the roof.  Juan has
propagation!  My apologies to those I didn't move for.  Especially on Sunday I
did not want to risk losing my frequency by QSYing. Thanks for all the QSOs!
73,  David  N6AN (no longer AA6RX as of August 31)