[3830] CQWW CW NG3K SOAB(A) LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NG3K SOAB(A) LP
From: Bill@ng3k.com (Bill@ng3k.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:38:11 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG3K
Operator(s): NG3K
Station: NG3K

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:      0      0      0
   80:      0      0      0
   40:     65      9     34
   20:    145     21     62
   15:    101     17     53
   10:    205     21     72
-------------------------------
Total:    516     68    221  =  440,147

Club/Team:

Comments:

Although I had the cluster running part of the time
I really didn't find it all that useful.  Once something
desirable was spotted, it was too late for me to do
anything about it.  Antenna was a 40m Carolina Windom.
Ran 20 watts.  My highlights included finding ZS9 (all
time new one) and 5R8 before the multitudes arrived.
We had a fairly severe thunderstorm blow through about
10 miles north of here on Sunday afternoon, but it was
far enough away that I wasn't much affected.  Saturday
was depressing, especially after a decent start on Friday
where I seemed to be working everything I called on 40
and 20m, even the Central Asia stuff on 20 that I normally
have a hard time with.  Sunday was a lot better, of course,
but it never seemed quite as good as Friday to me.