[3830] CQWW CW GW7X(GW3NJW) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GW7X(GW3NJW) SOAB HP
From: gw3njw@arrl.net (gw3njw@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:22:08 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GW7X
Operator(s): GW3NJW
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cardiff
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:     35      3     22
   80:    461      9     43
   40:    686     21     68
   20:    629     24     68
   15:    619     20     66
   10:    491     21     69
-------------------------------
Total:   2921     98    336  =  2,099,692

Club/Team: Contest Cambria

Comments:

Station Description: TS870Sx2 , Alpha 78, Writelog 10.28
Antenna(s): Butternut HF9Vx2, 12AVQ, 132 ft doublet with strapped feeders for
160m

Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

Highlight: Being called by HI8 for a mult. on 7Mhz at 2358
Lowlight: Failing to move the TF double mult.

Comment:If you ever find me in SOAB again, take me out and shoot me!  Spending
45 hours with just verticals is pure madness in the operator's 60th year on the
planet.