[3830] CQWW CW N2MG SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2MG SOAB HP
From: n2mg@contesting.com (n2mg@contesting.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:45:53 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2MG
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:     15      7      6
   80:     40      8     26
   40:    158     18     58
   20:    508     24     79
   15:    279     23     74
   10:    556     24     81
-------------------------------
Total:   1556    104    324  =  1,926,000

Club/Team: YCCC

Comments:

Equipment Description:  TS940, ARD-230A, 10-4CD @50 ft fixed EU,
                        15-4CD @60 ft fixed EU, 204BA @70 ft fixed EU,
                        A3 @35 ft fixed south, 40/80 inv-V @50 ft,
                        160 inv-L (65 feet vertical, 2 semi-raised radials)
                        short unterminated "Beverage".

All of this raised the Thursday and Friday before the contest.  Too much work
that close to the start, but now I'm ready for the winter!  I had so much
trouble making QSOs the first night I almost bagged the whole thing.  Got some
much needed sleep and tried again on the high bands Saturday morning.  Needless
to say that wasn't very gratifying either!  I didn't know whether to blame the
new antennas or conditions.  Glad I kept coming back because Sunday was WAY
better.