[3830] CQWW CW N2NT(@K1ZM(MA)) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2NT(@K1ZM(MA)) SOAB HP
From: n2nt1@home.com (n2nt1@home.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:16:34 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: K1ZM(MA)

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:     23     11     15
   80:    200     15     67
   40:    810     28     90
   20:    844     38    116
   15:    733     30    103
   10:    858     30    102
-------------------------------
Total:   3468    152    493  =  6,462,900

Club/Team: Briggs and Struttin

Comments:

Thanks again to K1ZM for the use of one of his best stations!
The Cape Cod QTH made up for the lack of conditions somewhat.

Thought I was doing terribly, and was never really into it. Had visons of K1AR
doubling my score :).Antenna switching failed on the run radio, and spent some
time trying to fix it. Never figured out what happened, but it came back
intermittently. Kept on going, and ended up close enough to the top to make me
happy.

Congrats to all, and especially K5ZD for a great job. Doesn't phase Randy when
there is no propagation, just keep on plugging!

73, Andy N2NT