[3830] CQWW CW LY4AA(@LY3BH) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY4AA(@LY3BH) SOAB HP
From: ly4aa@takas.lt (ly4aa@takas.lt)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:28:53 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY4AA
Operator(s):
Station: LY3BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kaunas
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:    111      6     36
   80:    380     14     56
   40:    523     22     76
   20:    936     34     89
   15:    923     31     96
   10:    247     30     93
-------------------------------
Total:   3120    137    446  =  3,508,494

Club/Team: Kaunas University of Tecnology

Comments:

Thanks again to Alex, LY3BH, for letting me to use his fine station.

Had 2 major problems: after first 3 hours one of the amplifiers became broken.
Thought that contest is over for me :((, but thanks to Alex, after 5 hours of
work amplifier was ready to use again. That costs me at least 150 second radio
QSOs. Later on Sunday, one of TS850 became very noise. It sounded like static
crashes and most of the time S-meter was stick to S9. Never found where from
those crashes come, so virtually instead of SO2R, I became something like
SO1.5R and again lots of QSOs and multipliers where lost.

Now, three days after the contest I'm quite optimistic again - I believe that
my best CQWW is still in the future. So, I will keep trying, see You all in
CQWW 2002 !