[3830] ARRL 160m NX9T SO HP 5 hours

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160m NX9T SO HP 5 hours
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:03:11 EST
ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 2001

       Call:      NX9T
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 160
       Mode:      CW
       Section:   NC
       Time:      5 hours

                QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

      Totals    212     433     2.04         52          2    =   23,382

Equipment Description:

Ft1000d
Single 3-500z amplifier
160 Dipole @75 feet

Just got my antenna up a few days before the test and was
glad to find that it seemed to play pretty well.  Always
seem to really enjoy the 160m tests...this one was no exception.
I was only able to be on the air for a few hours as the xyl
seems to have an endless list of "honey do's" this time of year.
Now let's see what the other end of the spectrum(10m) is like
next weekend! 73.....

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                Jeff Keller  NX9T
                4500 Clear Cut Ct.
                Wake Forest, NC  27587