[3830] LY2OX ARRL 10 SO HP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2OX ARRL 10 SO HP CW
From: ly2ox@kaunas.omnitel.net (Ted)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:39:29 +0100
 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Dec-01, 16-Dec-01

    Callsign Used : LY2OX
         Operator : TED

         Category : SO HP CW UA

 Default Exchange : 599

             Name : TAUTVYDAS MISIUNAS
          Address : 11 GELIU TAKAS STREET
   City/State/Zip : RAMUCIAI,LT4301
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LITHUANIAN DX GROUP
        Operating time:18 hours

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      892         892       3564      45        73

 Totals      892         892       3564      45        73

    Final Score = 420552 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 It looked nice,but when 2 hours of FB US propagation left, my XYL apeared
 with axe in her hands promissing to smash my rig unless I end with TVI...
 Could You continue contest?..

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.