[3830] ARRL 10 KD0S M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD0S M/S HP
From: kd0s@home.com (Jim Zahradnicek)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 00:41:52 -0600
CW  499 X 97
SSB 1174 X 128
TOTAL  1673 X 225 FOR 977,400

OPs.  KD0S, KC0CHJ, WD0T

Started late because of work with several interruptions during the =
contest. 2 antennas were still on the ground at the beginning of the =
contest and remain there. OPs had trouble finding free time also. But =
this is the first time I can remember on the ARRL 10 that there were =
plenty of people yet to work at the end of the contest. Usually near the =
end of the contest there is no fresh meat for us in SD but this time it =
was everywhere.. Of course we usually make 6 to 700 more contacts..hi
Jim