[3830] ARRL10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP
From: jose.m.femenia@uv.es (jose.m.femenia@uv.es)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:07:45 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   CW:      0      0
  SSB:   1743    134
----------------------
Total:   1743    134  =  467,124

Club:

Comments:

I can't be in radio the first morning and I can't work asian multipliers.
I spend some part of this morning installing two INRAD 2.1 kHz filters for SSB
in the FT1000MP Mark V and I think this was well done. This filters come in
only four days (thanks INRAD!!!) and perform very well in the crowed band at
evening.

The conditions were great and and I was fun in the runnings. Many thanks to
all people that called me, specialy to all west coast stations and rare state
multipliers that permit me get all continental states.

Feliz Navidad y feliz año nuevo.