[3830] ARRL10 PA1TT M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 PA1TT M/S HP
From: pa1tt@amsat.org (pa1tt@amsat.org)
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:41:15 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PA1TT
Operator(s): PA3FGI,PA5RA,PB0AOL,PA2AWU,PA1TT
Station: PA1TT

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    566    127
  SSB:   1413    151
----------------------
Total:   1979    178  =  1,417,244

Club: Bavarian ContestClub

Comments:

De Contest:
Saturday morning around 0500 UTC the first stations could be worked so we
started with the contest, in the beginning it went no so fast, but slowly the
Qso?s rate started rising, Edwin?s CW sounded wonderful.
The nasty in this contest is it is only allowed to transmit one signal at the
time, so it needs quit some co-ordination to work new multipliers. If we
stopped transmitting in CW, the SSB station which would give us a new
multiplier started to call a long CQ, so back to CW again and so on.
It is a wonderful feeling to hear 5 or 6 stations replying our call,
sorry we could not work you all at the same time.
We thank the Technician and Novice stations for their 8 points.
73 PA1TT Crew