[3830] ARRL10 W0ETT/7 SO SSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 W0ETT/7 SO SSB LP
From: w0ett@arrl.net (w0ett@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:21:24 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0ETT/7
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:
  SSB:    153     36
----------------------
Total:    153     36  =  11,016

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

After pulling my shift at N0LM mult-op on Sat. morning, decided I had too much
time on my hands while one of my favorite contests was underway.  So, I loaded
the FT100D and ATAS mobile vertical into my car and headed for Cheyenne, WY
about 110 miles/2 hours to the north.  Arrived and set up in parking lot of the
Info Center and got on the air as W0ETT/7 WY section.  Worked 153 stations in 3
hours before a snow storm started and I headed back to the Denver area.  Took
about 2 and half hours to get home.  So, my mobile effort resulted in 4.5 hours
in the car and 3 hours of operation from WY - but I did make a few guys happy
with the section mult.  Crazy - but fun!  -  Ken, W0ETT