[3830] KT0R NAQP CW 2002

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KT0R NAQP CW 2002
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:15:21 EST
Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Wow, what a barn burner. only a part time effort. But the bands were great.
 Missed the 1st couple hours, so missed most of 10 meters. But the rest of
 the bands made up for it. I don't think the rate meter droped much below
 100 qso's per hour. Got on a bit more than expected but, was on only abt
 7 1/2 hours. Sorry to N0IJ moved him, then pile on run grew and xyl and son,
 all were trying to work me. I heard you John, but didn't get back to you in
 time.

Some great scores.  Seems like everyone had
a great contest, Wished I would have had the full 10 hours in. Maybe ssb will
be like this?

Thanks for all the qso's.

See you all next weekend for ssb.

Vry 73
Dave KT0R

  160CW       88          88         88      35
   80CW      123         123        123      42
   40CW      207         207        207      50
   20CW      154         154        154      48
   15CW      106         106        106      44
   10CW       42          42         42      21

 Totals      720         720        720     240

    Final Score = 172800 points.

TEAM : Minnesota Wireless #2