[3830] ARRL10 CE4U(CE4USW) SO SSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 CE4U(CE4USW) SO SSB LP
From: ce4u@qsl.net (ce4u@qsl.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:38:49 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CE4U
Operator(s): CE4USW
Station: CE4USW

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Chile
Operating Time (hrs): 2.4

   CW:      0      0
  SSB:    285     71
----------------------
Total:    285     71  =  40,470

Club: Southern Cross DX Group - SCDXG

Comments:

Comments: Just a last minute decision. I operated about only 2.4 hours during
          both afternoons due to other compromises, but still 285 QSO were
          reached, hi. Excellent condx to NA & EU mainly, even though I've got
          more NA stations in the log. A5ØA called me at the end but the QSO
          was out of the contest, maybe next year. It would had been a great
          way to finish, though, hi hi. Many thanks to everyone for contacting
          me and I hope that my brief participation helped to augment your
          score. See you in ARRL DX CW! 73 de CE4U.

                       Continent Statistics
CE4U   ARRL 10 METER CONTEST   Single Operator   16 Dec 2001 2359z

North America    SSB    255 QSO     89.2%
South America    SSB      8 QSO     2.8%
Europe           SSB     17 QSO     5.9%
Asia             SSB      2 QSO     0.7%
Africa           SSB      4 QSO     1.4%
Oceania          SSB      0 QSO     0.0%

Equipment Description: Cushcraft A3 tribander @ 21m high
                       TS-430S HF Transceiver Kenwood
                       PS-50 Power Supply Kenwood
                       MDR CD450 Phones Sony