[3830] NAQP SSB W7DX M/2 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7DX M/2 LP
From: n0ax@arrl.net (n0ax@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:55:27 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W7DX
Operator(s): N0AX, KD7FYX, KD7DQO
Station: N0AX

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      1      1
   80:     26     10
   40:    107     33
   20:    202     47
   15:    358     54
   10:    264     45
----------------------
Total:    958    190  =  182,020

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

A casual effort with the boys, Lowell and Webster. Webster was celebra-
ting his upgrade to General and had a couple of 90 hours, which were
quite a lot for him.  Late in the afternoon, it was curious that 20
died out but 40 really didn't pick up the slack - it seemed wide open
but there wasn't much activity from out here.  Later - around 0300 -
both 40 and 80 was amazingly quiet - good signal reports, so it wasn't
the antennas having fallen down...

Around 0200, having no luck on 40,
I heard a guy sign off a ragchew with, "...if you guys like football
in the snow, there's a doozy on CBS right now."  So we all went off
and watched the classic Oakland-New England snowfest - I feel like
that when the K-index is high.