[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV SOAB LP
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (k7sv@va.prestige.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:31:11 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:     84     27
   80:    141     41
   40:    239     51
   20:    250     58
   15:    141     47
   10:    139     47
----------------------
Total:    994    271  =  269,374

Club: POTOMAC VALLEY RADIO CLUB

Team:

Comments:

Great activity just like the cw event. Appears last years antenna work
is paying off. Had some fair runs on all bands. Running them made it
easier to move stations and I had great luck with most of the moves. Thanks
to all who moved with me. S-7 line noise on 160 made things a little
difficult there, but still picked up some decent mults. After spending
too much time on the hi bands on cw decided to take the breaks earlier
on fone, which turned out to be fairly good strategy. Terrific S/O score
by K9PG and M/2 by K9NS. Bring on the sprints! 73 de Larry