[3830] CQ160 CW K8ND Multi-Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8ND Multi-Op HP
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (jmaass@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:10:05 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8ND
Operator(s): K8ND+PACKET
Station: K8ND

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 14

QSOs: 535  States/Provinces: 54  Countries: 22  Score: 107,236

Comments:

Started off as Single Op, then added packet second night to allow a few extra
QSOs and mults in my very limited time. All but 25 QSOs were first night.

First Night: The pileups on DX seem worse than usual. Some stations seem
the have eschewed listening all together, instead just calling with 100% duty
cycle.

Only one station was heard that wasn't worked first night: 9A7A disappeared
after a CQ during which he was a solid 569!

Second night: There were a lot of spots from the East Coast, and I heard my
midwest compatriots working them, but with my Shorty Bevs in central Ohio, I
heard very little. I did hear 4X3A on QSB peaks, called him many times, but
never broke through the Right Coast.

My only new multipliers second night(in very limited time) were VO1HP and OK5W.

Missed NE ND SD NS NWT NB YT LB
DX: CT3 DL EA EA8 F FY G HI I KH6 KP4 OK ON PY
    PY0F V3 V4 VK VP5 XE ZF ZL