[3830] CQ160 CW NO2R Multi-Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NO2R Multi-Op HP
From: no2r@eclipse.net (no2r@eclipse.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:05:07 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NO2R
Operator(s): NO2R
Station: NO2R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

QSOs: 857  States/Provinces: 54  Countries: 48  Score: 350,676

Comments:

Finally got a break from Murhy.Everything held up and Mother Nature spared me
any wet weather to lite up the 500KV Power lines along my property which make
listening impossible.Had abt 35 Euro's the first night but had a nice opening
the second nite and added another 153 Euro's the second nite.Many big European
signals but OY9JD took me by surprise with a 59 signal calling in thru the
pile.Think IV3PRK may have been the loudest but DF2PY was loud the first nite
under marginal conditions.Tnx to all who worked me and also tnx to W2GD and
WW2Y helping me get the station put together correctly. Pete NO2R